Revolutionarry S-Wing foot pockets from Cetma Composites, made from specially developed natural and thermoplastic rubber blend. Designed specifically for spearfishing these foot pockets are exceptionally durable, comfortable and hydrodynamic. Supplied with screws, holders and side clips.
Cetma Composites S-Wing Key Features
- Foot-on-Carbon: the revolutionary S-Wing footpockets are designed with 60% increase in blade pocket to allow the divers foot to completely cover the blade, this feature significantly improves load distribution and comfort level.
- Sky-Boot System: the S-Wing foot pockets feature a system of variable stiffness bands spread out through the foot pocket which firmly hold and constrain the divers foot, allowing optimal energy transfer and improved energy efficiency overall.
- High Stiffness Sole: The S-Wing foot pockets feature a stiffened sole, preventing the deformation of the foot pockets under high blade load - enabling the foot pockets to be compatible with virtually all blade types. The stiffened blade pocket perfectly constrains the blade, improving energy transfer by up to 30% compared to traditional foot pockets.
- Open Flow System: Unique water channeling open flow design allows optimal hydrodynamic performance without the use of traditional blade rails, reducing the overall foot pocket weight and performance.
- Twinzer System: Featuring two vertical stabilizers to avoid sideslip motion and further optimizing water channeling.
- Anti-Twist System: designed with a rigid U-shaped front foot pocket reinforcement which prevents deformation of the foot pocket under heavy loads.
- Anatomic Comfort: the foot pockets are anatomically designed to maximize comfort by wrapping and following the natural shape of the foot.
Cetma S-Wing Foot Pockets